19 December 2017
Important Christmas Information (and a Fun Quiz)
Less than a week to go and we will be diving into presents, enjoying Christmas dinner, chocolate and any other delicious treats including, a glass or two (or maybe more) of our favourite adult beverage!
Click4Assistmas: Opening Times
The admin office will be closing in the afternoon of Friday 22nd December 2017 and will be reopening at 9am on Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
During this period our support team will be monitoring their mailbox email@example.com. They will continue to uphold their SLA of 4 hours for urgent enquiries that require a response.
How to Prepare your Live Chat for the Holidays
- Add in a predefined reply that mentions your hours over the festive period or when you expect your last deliveries to take place etc. This ensures the information provided to your customers is accurate and saves your staffs’ time, as they do not need to learn these details or have to type them.
- If your office is closing during the Christmas period or will be operating on shorter opening times, ensure your offline form is set up to either continue collecting your website visitors’ enquiries or to inform them of your operational hours. The offline form can also be customised for the time of year, why not try turning it into a festive digital post box or decorate the window with Santa or elves hats.
- Over Christmas some organisations will provide an emergency number or a monitored email address, this is vital information that needs to be displayed to your customers. Luckily we have you covered! Get your designers to create a quick image with your out of office contact details, upload this to the Click4Assistance solution, create a rule and voila, you have yourself a promotion that will present your important information directly to your online visitors.
So now you have read our list, check it twice then implement to ensure your website is efficiently working whilst you and your colleagues relax over the holidays.
Have Yourself a Merry Little Quizmas
The important and official part is out of the way, we have given you a few handy festive tips, therefore it’s now time to get in the spirit of Christmas and have some fun! Why not try your hand at our short quiz…
- What condiment is traditionally served with turkey?
- What colour is the berries on mistletoe?
- Once Santa has delivered his presents how does he get back up the chimney?
- What are the gifts the Three Wise Men gave baby Jesus?
- In A Christmas Carol, what is the name of Ebenezer Scrooge’s partner?
- Traditionally, how many points does a snowflake have?
- What snacks are traditionally left out for Santa Claus?
- What is the most popular ornament used to place at the top of the Christmas tree?
- Which country gifts the Christmas tree that is placed at Trafalgar Square in London?
- Name the 9 Reindeer.
The whole team would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Thank you for your continued support during 2017.
- He places a finger on the side of his nose, gives a smile and a nod
- Myrrh, Frankincense and Gold
- Jacob Marley
- Cookies and milk
- Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph