03 November 2015
Help your Students Settle into University Life
It’s that time of year, where students start their university life and for some this can be quite daunting.
Click4Assistance works with more than 20 universities around the country including the University of Liverpool, Glyndwr University and Southampton Solent University, helping them to settle their students into campus and university life. After Clearing, student support services experience the highest volume of student enquiries via chat.
Students prefer text channel as it is so easy to use and we all know how students like to chat on their mobile devices. Your resources can be saved as multiple chats can be handled by one operator. For approximately 83p per day, you can join these reputable institutions and gain a wide range of live chat software benefits and functionality, including but not limited to:
· Efficiency – Unlike a phone call, live chat allows your recruitment officers to speak to multiple students simultaneously.
· Accessibility – Chat is the only means of communicating for free in real-time for international students and some disabled students.
· 100% Customisable – Integrates seamlessly with the design of your university website.
· Pre-Chat Form – Use bespoke questions to identify the nature of the enquiry before team engages in chat.
· File Transfer – Send across digital pamphlets to help students with settling in issues.
At Click4Assistance, we believe live chat software can add real value to your marketing, outreach and recruitment campaigns. Start the new educational year with a serious look at underperforming campaigns that are not working. It is probably better to stop them and re-invest your budget into something new and exciting. For the price of a daily newspaper, your university can offer an entirely new platform of communication to new students. If your university is serious about being the best in the UK, then it’s important to distinguish your online presence and what better way than to consider adding live chat.
So when is the best time to add live chat? It really depends as each university is unique but our University Coordinators have years of experience within the education sector and will be happy to offer advice to you. For more information, contact one of our friendly University Coordinators for a free demonstration of live chat software without the pressure to subscribe on Tel: 0845 123 5871 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or start a chat at www.click4Assistance.co.uk!