20 July 2022
What is ‘Promotions’?
Still wondering ‘why should I get chat software for my website?’ Get the right tools from Click4Assistance and see why it’s time to take the plunge.
At the heart of every successful business is an effective communications set-up. Through using a set of various website chat tools, businesses can communicate with their customers in multiple ways to help them achieve their objectives.
We at Click4Assistance are known for providing the best website chat app for small businesses, with solutions that help transform customer service operations and provide an overall better user experience for all audiences. You may find yourself asking ‘how can I improve chat software for my website?’, if that’s the case, then look no further than our highlighted feature for this article… Promotions
What is the Promotions feature?
Promotions enable you to automatically push an image in front of the visitor on a webpage in order to present them with information, such as an offer, and redirect them to the relevant page. This is based on the duration spent on the page or website as a whole.
- Add a small script to your website and be up and running in minutes
- Use one of our template designs or upload your own image
- ‘Grey out’ your website to draw attention and force acknowledgment
What are the uses for Promotions?
There are many ways in which you can display the Promotions feature on your website chat widget, via many different types of methods such as:
- Special deals – Increase sales by drawing visitors’ attention to deals and offers. Encourage them to complete a purchase and grow your conversation rates.
- Latest news – Present your message on any page and at any time throughout the customer journey. The choice is yours.
- Important information – Present important information to aid your visitor experience and assist with their journey.
How does Promotions work?
Promotions are based on a set of rules, which means that the form will proactively be presented based on the visitor’s behaviour patterns. There are three tabs which reference how the promotion will appear: rules, exceptions and appearance:
- Rules define when and where the promotion will be displayed.
- Exceptions define the circumstances when the image should not be displayed.
- Appearance defines how the promotion is displayed on the page.
When a visitor accepts a promotion by clicking on the promotion itself, it will redirect the visitor to a page of your choosing which is specified in the software, in which you can provide a URL of where the visitor will be redirected to. It’s very simple and effective without the need of any website development, just upload your designs and configure the rules.
The promotions feature is an additional tool to increase visitor engagement on your website and notify people of any offers or important information that will guide their journey. To see promotions in action please take a look below or go directly to our YouTube channel for information on other Tools within the Click4Assistance solution.
For more information about Click4Assistance and to answer the question of ‘should I get chat software for my website?’, take a look at our detailed guide to each of our features, and get in contact with our friendly team on 01268 524628 today for a free trial or demonstration.