16 April 2015
Selling cars? This is the best time to install web chat software on your site
Install web chat software on your car-selling site and see your sales skyrocketing immediately. This is not a frivolous claim. It actually happens. Click4Assistance allows you to check this out for free. Read on...
Do you know that the UK has seen its highest monthly level of new car sales in the 21st century? According to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders, this March has experienced a whopping 6% increase from the same month in 2014 (source: The Guardian).
Various online surveys have revealed that these days more than 90% people check out the website of the showroom before purchasing a new or used car. What do they do when they checkout your website? Are they simply going through various photographs? Do they want to download just the wallpapers of the coolest cars available? Or are they comparing prices and features that different car sellers include to make their offers more compelling?
The only way to know this is to install our live chat software onto your site.
Install web chat software and interact with your car customers just the way you do it at your showroom
A big problem with websites is the real-world interactivity is missing. Your prospective customers come to your website, browse through various models, compare prices and features and if you have the feature, they also compare various offers side by side. But what if they have questions? What if they want to know something that is not included in the description of the vehicles that you have listed? What if they have doubts? Worse, what if their doubts are allayed on another website?
Of course they can call you and they can also write an email but do these actions give the sort of interactivity needed to carry out such a serious purchase? Buying a car is quite an expensive decision and people are normally very cautious.
Our live chat application allows you to:
- Strike up on-site bargains with your customers
- Give them better deals using your negotiation skills
- Introduce features to them that might not be there on your website
- Know what keyword or key phrase they used if they came to your website from a search engine
- Guide them through various sections as if they are going through a presentation
- Offer them extra brochures as you can easily exchange digital documents like PDFs and Word documents through the chat interface itself
- Do all the ground work through live chat itself so that they simply have to drop in at your store and buy the car
- Have face-to-face video chats to seem more convincing to people worried about making an expensive purchase decision with an anonymous person
- Impress them by immediately mailing to them the chat transcript so that they can keep track of the conversation they had with you
- Allow them to give you instant feedback regarding the support and service that you have provided through your live chat interface
- Completely customise the chat interface to make it appear as an integral part of your car selling website
Sell more cars through your website even by downloading our trial version
The trial version from Click4Assistance is a full-feature-packed live chat application that you can install and start using immediately. 82% people feel more inclined towards doing business with sites having web chat software. Once you have had a meaningful, informative conversation using our live chat application on your website, your prospective customers will be more eager to get the deal from you when they visit your store because they have already interacted with someone from your side. Start engaging your prospective car customers right now.