04 January 2018
Brand New Year for Making Holiday Memories
Welcome to 2018! With a new year underway come individuals’ resolutions for the upcoming months, with many hoping to save up money to afford a holiday this year. A new year is a great time to implement new strategies to make the most of the opportunity of those succeeding with their resolutions provides.
Click4Assistance has recently released a brand new customer engagement solution which can aid organisations to monitor visitor behaviour and increase engagement to achieve more lead details and bookings. ‘Experiences’ by Click4Assistance provides tools that allow visitors to contact the organisation via the website.
Live chat on your website is an instant communication tool where the visitor can converse with a representative via text based messages in real time. The channel can be used to advise, answer questions and reassure the visitor.
There is functionality available to use within live chat to answer visitors in a timely manner whilst providing an accurate response. This includes:
- Predefined Replies – a library of agreed responses that operators’ have access to within chat.
- Auto Navigation – opens a selected page, which has been chosen or manually entered by the operator, in a new tab of the visitor’s browser.
- Ghost Text – displays what the visitor is typing in real time, to provide operators with advanced insight into what the enquiry is regarding.
- Invite an Operator – representatives can select their available colleagues to enter the chat to provide their expertise.
- Training Room – alternatively, rather than invite an operator into the chat, representatives can ask for help in private, then copy and paste the answer into chat.
Video chat includes the functionality of live chat but also includes video and voice capabilities. This allows representatives to digitalise face-to-face interactions and mimic the service that is expected in physical travel agent branches. They can easily read the visitor’s body language to see how they are receiving the information and tailor it accordingly.
smartContact enables your website to continue working even when your representatives are not available. smartContact is customisable forms that are easy to add to your website and collects the information you require from your visitors, for example you could gather their details in exchange for a brochure request or for a call back.
Click2Call allow visitors to request a free call via the website. The service registers that a call has been requested and send this, along with the visitors details (name, country dialling code and phone number), to notify the operator, they can accept the call. This connects the visitor’s phone to the operators simultaneously, removing the cost for the visitor, especially if they are using a mobile or are in a different country to the organisation, and also reduces any waiting times for them that they would experience in a queue.
Promotions are an image that appears on the website based on rules met by the visitor. These can include the time spent browsing the website or a visit to a specific page or set of pages. The image can present important information, latest news or special deals directly to the visitor. A URL can be assigned to the promotion, which will automatically redirect the visitor to the selected page if the image is clicked.
Visitor Activity allows you to see how your visitors are behaving on your website on your website, enabling you to analyse any trends in their customer journey. Whilst your visitors are browsing, the Click4Assistance solution can identify when they have completed a desired action:
- Becomes a Prospect – An operator can enter lead details when they have gathered personal information, or a script can be added to your website to automatically add a prospect when they have entered their lead details filling in a form, or completing a purchase etc.
- Makes a Conversion – Your organisation can set up conversion tracking to identify when a visitor has made a purchase, booked an appointment/ demonstration or have made contact depending on your overall goal, this can be tracked to any operator that has helped this occur.
- Browsed a popular page – Hotspots can be set up to track when visitors browse a specific page or series of pages, this can also include tracking the popularity of a speciality page, such as latest offers.
‘Experiences’ by Click4Assistance
Implementing the new enhanced solution is a good way to start the year to help you achieve your targets by encouraging your visitors to engage with your representatives. Having positive interactions whilst researching and booking holidays, help to make good memories for the traveller. For more information the ‘Experiences’ contact our team on 01268 524628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.