18 June 2015
Do you want to work for a vibrant, exciting and rapidly expanding business with a friendly team of colleagues? Are you a Developer with a passion for new technology? An Account Manager who believes in excellent customer service? Or an apprentice looking for experience and training in office administration?
The UK's Premier Live Chat Software Provider
Due to the fantastic growth at Click4Assistance we are currently looking to recruit a number of staff in various roles at our office located in Basildon, Essex.
Should any of the positions be of interest and your looking to work with an exciting dynamic company, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 based on experience
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced .net developer to assist with enhancements and on-going management of our web-based applications, together with new development of web-based tools used in a variety of industries.
This would suit a developer that thoroughly enjoys coding both inside and outside work, looking to design and build cutting edge solutions, used by a variety of websites in various market sectors.
Salary: £14,000 - £18,000 based on experience
Supporting the Senior Account Manager, your role will be to manage accounts that do not qualify for strategic or key account status via telephone and email. You will maintain existing business relationships and identify new opportunities within those accounts. You will support C4A product sales and set-ups and ensure management and resolution for any other requests.
- Answer incoming calls and emails from any customers and ensure they get resolved
- Handle accounts for customers to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
- Aim to become the primary initial point of contact for SME customers
- Ensure timely escalation of account issues to the appropriate people
- Generate new business
- Follow up leads through effective pipeline management
- Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to administer leads and accounts
- Assist in building strong, trusted client relationships with customers
- Essential – IT literate and confident with MS Office and CRM
- Desired - at least 6 months sales experience
- Experience of working with IT or Saas would be preferred
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively to achieve targets
This role includes various duties including answering the phone or in house chat and passing onto the relevant department, setting up new customers, collecting and inputting results from various marketing activities, general duties of filing and restocking when necessary, some organisation work including organising travel and accommodation and preparing information/ documents for meetings.
Desired skills include basic organisational ability, flexible and friendly attitude with a good customer service manner. Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
Qualifications required: A-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English, Maths and ICT
A permanent full time position will be made available to the right candidate following the apprenticeship.